You can type here any text you want

PowerMaster accumulator(brake bowl)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rodman99999

I've seen some threads of late in here, concerning people with accumulators going bad. The part has been a real bear to find having been discontinued. Dennis Kirban has contacted a company in Germany that will be reproducing the PowerMaster unit, and they've agreed to sell him a limited number of the bowls separately. If you're not a member of the "Inner Circle", you can e-mail him at retail@kirbanperformance.com (to join)and be notified when they come in. ;)

When that part starts to go it causes the motor to cycle on every press or two of the peddle - right?

How much does that part go for?

When you turn the ignition key on, the motor should cycle for no longer than 7 seconds. If it takes longer, its most likely the accumulator. Mine takes 13-14 seconds to build pressure and shut off. If I could get my hands on a new one, I would be on it fast!

Blown&Injected said:
When that part starts to go it causes the motor to cycle on every press or two of the peddle - right?

How much does that part go for?
I believe(if you're a member of his "inner circle") he's selling them for $135.00 right now. I gave the info on joining the "circle" in the first post.

I sent him an email. Hopefully he'll let me into "the burns family circle of trust". :cool:

Back