You can type here any text you want

Powermaster Vs. Vacuum

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
We get small snowfalls, and minor ice storms on and off most all winter and they slurry the roads here with salt like chemicals. So no. They're NOT coming out in the winter.

hello: Well that sucks as you learn something new every day. I always thought Tenn. had nice weather most of the time with a very short mild type winter. In Mass. we can get it bad but from your discription you might as well live in Mass. with a down time like that.
see ya
IBBY

hello: Well that sucks as you learn something new every day. I always thought Tenn. had nice weather most of the time with a very short mild type winter. In Mass. we can get it bad but from your discription you might as well live in Mass. with a down time like that.
see ya
IBBY

Trust me, our winters are nothing like yours!! I was born and raised in WI, so I know what real winter is like.

I think you took my snow and salt thing too literally. We only had three snowfalls this year, each under an inch and all gone within 24 hours, and one rain that froze to ice, also gone the next day. They don't use much salt, but rather a slurry.

It's just that I choose to keep the cars off the road during the winter season.

Back