You can type here any text you want

Powerstroke anyone? (video)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wow that is one badass turbo diesel:eek: Wonder how much power it took to make that thing run 11.42 @118mph?? How much does it weigh? Can you imagine the fun you could have with that thing beating up on a bunch of cars and then just telling the guys you beat "yeah it's just my tow vehicle!":D :cool:

His name is MADOG Richard Madson.His truck put's over 800 to the wheels.He has a twin turbo setup and runs 100lb of boost.His did my Stage 2 inj. for my truck.Mine runs 13.70 with his inj and chip.I have the complete build specs of his truck if anyone needs them.

I'd be interested in the specs on that truck. Really interested in the fuel system. Do you know if he is using hydraulic injectors?

Wonder how the little ricer felt seeing that monster blow past him within 30ft? Definately a power stroke for sure. Nothing like towing your car to the strip with an 11 second deisel huh?

Mark

Things aren't exactly like they look, thats a 12 valve Cummins on #2 only.

Yea, I was there.....it was a coooool site. I have a 98 12 v dodge.....it was a diesel night at the track.

That ford does have a twin turbo 12 v cummins ofcourse.

It did not have any of the seats in it except driver though:(

still very bad ass....It dynoed around 810 rwhp and 1500 or somethng.....ft lbs..........at one time I heard but may have made a bit more that night.

Here are the specs on his truck.
Well he just keeps getting faster. With a little Nos 10's will be no prob.
60' 1.66
1/8 mi. 7.19 sec. @ 100.2Mph
1/4 mi. 11.24 sec. @ 120 Mph
Oh ya he did get to make two 11.2 passes and thats on just #2

Richard: 1995 F350 XLT 4X4 CC LB SRW Built E4OD by BTS with Baumannator controler. 12 valve Cummins with ported head, Piers race pump & Camshaft, 370 injectors, twin turbos@ 95psi boost 800 rwhp on #2 only 4.10's, Detroit locker, 36" PJ dirtgrips.

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
Wonder how the little ricer felt seeing that monster blow past him within 30ft? Definately a power stroke for sure. Nothing like towing your car to the strip with an 11 second deisel huh?

Mark

LOL-
when i first saw the video last week on a diesel website i couldnt believe my eyes, a PSD running 11's-
someone pointed out that it was running a CUMMINS TURBO DIESEL and a huge :D to my face when i heard that :D

just remember, in a diesel boost is used to cool off the motor, stock my 24V cummins had 21 psi, now its near 30psi to compensate for the extra fuel thrown at it-

good post WARREN, take care, Happy Turkey Day
BW

2002 DODGE 3500 cummins turbo diesel- not so stock :)

Back