Powerstroke I/Cs for sale.....

SouthernCal GN

I come in peace....AK AK
I have access to some powerstroke I/Cs (all metal), and I wanted to know if there was anybody interested in one.......

They'll be about $175 plus shipping....I think. I'm working on getting a better volume discount- I'll have confirmation this afternoon.

Price update!!

Here's the latest- the intercoolers will be 148.00 plus shipping!! All aluminum tanks, ready to install.

Call me at 253-377-0649 or email me at ptricks@comcast.net for more info.

Paypal is fine, or you can mail a check. I should have credit card processing availability soon. I'm just a small one man shop up here in Washington.

more info please

are they front mount? stock location? all aluminum and painted? or metalic? any pics?

thanks~!
jp

jp,

The PS intercooler is a front mount monster! A quote:

It is approximately 22" x 36" x 3", from what I recall.
I mean the thing is friggin' HUGE. 3" inlet and outlet. There are a few installs on the net you can check out. You have to drill the 3" holes thru your core support but I believe the extra surface area of the PS IC will benefit very well. You have to fab the piping from the IC to your turbo and the plenum.

The main benefit is that the charge air is getting maximum surface area to get cooled. These are not painted, and there's some fabbing to do- but I did mine for less that $200 installed, vice $800+ for some kits.

Pete

thanks

I appreciate it Pete.. and it's tempting.. but, I have ZERO experience fabbing any metal.. much less pipes for an intercooler.

:)
jp

I just cleared my inbox for pm's as they will bounce if you have 2 in there now :rolleyes:
shoot me another message. Thanks!

Re: thanks

Originally posted by gnman87
I appreciate it Pete.. and it's tempting.. but, I have ZERO experience fabbing any metal.. much less pipes for an intercooler.

:)
jp

Never fear, jp! There's enough info on the collective boards, and in these collective minds, that you don't have to have much fear about installing one of these things. If you can use basic tools, you can do it. By 'fabbing', it doesn't mean you have to build from scratch- rather, it means that you'll have to get some pipe, and cut it to fit.

Email me direct at the_dude_nj@yahoo.com as obviously there is something wrong with the pm system on this board. I deleted everything out going back since the beginning and it is still saying the inbox is full.

Any Intercoolers left and what size turbo would you need to support an intercooler that size? While my motor is being done I may upgrade to a TE60. I;ve always like those intercoolers but could never fit one on my camaro. Luckily the Buick has a little more space. Thanks