Powertour 2019

Based on what was stolen they will probably find them donked out and I wouldn't be surprised if they end up in the Gastonia or Rock Hill area. Of course Greensboro or Statesville would be a good bet too. If they paint them, the MC and trucks would be hard to spot but the wagons might still stand out. I'll keep my eye out at the local cruises but I doubt that the people that took them are into that scene.

Based on what was stolen they will probably find them donked out and I wouldn't be surprised if they end up in the Gastonia or Rock Hill area. Of course Greensboro or Statesville would be a good bet too. If they paint them, the MC and trucks would be hard to spot but the wagons might still stand out. I'll keep my eye out at the local cruises but I doubt that the people that took them are into that scene.

Either they've been parted by now or they're in a container heading to the middle east.

I bet they are sitting somewhere waiting for them to cool off. Then reVIN them . Doubt they would paint them . Remember they had balls to steal em an have no problem driving them like they are.

Hopefully, one of the perps will get caught driving one, and end up in intensive care......Or a body bag.:mad:

Hopefully, one of the perps will get caught driving one, and end up in intensive care......Or a body bag.:mad:

No way !!! If they did get caught they were just goin over to get mom to go to church. Most police think it's just another stolen car. NO big deal to them :mad:

Attachments

• IMG_20190411_154305994.jpg
    IMG_20190411_154305994.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 28