You can type here any text you want

prasad

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
hey what's going on man, im almost done with my engine. do u know torque specs on arp head bolts?

Well, it depends who you talk to some people torque them according to what the bolt manufacture calls for in the instructions. Do you have ARP bolts? If they are stock ones, you can't reuse them. Some people torque them any where between 70-85. What I do is; torque the shorter bolts at 75 and the longer ones to 80.
Make sure you use some sort of a sealer on all the treads because they all hit water jackets. I use the high temp copper sealer from Permitex. Some people use thread/pipe Teflon sealer and some use lock tight. Also use oil or ARP molly lube on both sides of the washer of the head bolt. Go to gnttpe. Org and look up the torque sequence and follow them and go in the increments of 25, 40, 60 and 75 and 80.

HTH
Prasad

when I saw Prasad on saturday he was using compressed shop air to make fart noises by blowing it through his arm pit.... gross!

when I saw Prasad on saturday he was using compressed shop air to make fart noises by blowing it through his arm pit.... gross!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! Good times brother, you had us cracking up. The boys were saying we should have you stop by more often!!! I think those guys are scarred for life from all of your comments and farting sounds you made with the air nozzle!

Prasad:cool:

Ahh man, I missed out on all the fun again!!

With all those carbon emissions, you better watch out for the EPA sicne they have classified Farts has hazardous emissions!

LOL

Ahh man, I missed out on all the fun again!!

With all those carbon emissions, you better watch out for the EPA sicne they have classified Farts has hazardous emissions!

LOL

Dude, on the weekends, we usually put a hole in the Ozone layer with all the Methane we create at the Turbo Farm. Hmmm maybe we should change the name from “Turbo Farm” to “Turbo Fart” just on the weekends!! WE GOT METHANE BOOST!!!!!!

LOL

Prasad:cool:

Back