You can type here any text you want

Pray for me!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GTABurnout

Going to the track in like 15 min so I hope eveything goes well and, can everyone pray for 12's for me thanks. I will keep you posted on how it goes. Oh yeah pray that no one gets hurt and that my car dosent blow up too. Thanks;)

I hope you spin so badly that you can't even break into the 13's and don't get a better timeslip than the stack I have..............Just Kidding. I wish you the best. Let us know how it went.

P.S. I am not there tonight due to having to work in the morning and a problem with my transmission.

Well I made a rookie mastake and had WAYYYYYY to much gas in the car. This left me screwed for running good gas well went a best of 13.7 at 106 not too bad but I suck at launching so more seat time.

What kind of tires are you using.Need to put what you got to the ground and you'll be in the 12's for sure.I'm going to pray for you some drag radials :D :D .Keep trying you'll get it in there.

Yea, last time I went, people were giving away 91 octane, filled up the tanks on several vehicles. Best thing to do is go with as little gas as you can, then pump it out when you get there.

So how many passes did you get in?

Back