You can type here any text you want

Pre tune checklist

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

liv4gnz

so im going to be getting my car tuned sometime next weekend, in the mean time im doing a bunch of cleaning up and double checks, new silicon couplers t bolt clamps, clamp and replace every vacume line, check all wiring, plugs wires fuel filter replaced already, cam sensor is set.

as far as tuning, do they just take it for a ride, dyno it?
will they just be using my scan master to make adjustments?

anything else i should be weary of?

besides resetting the tps and fuel pressure at 43, is there anything else i need to do?

im soo paranoid and un easy about the tuning, i dont want some one to blow it up or something, i trust the guy and the car 100% i just dont want something stupid to happen,

any advice?

thank you

Lol same boat as you. My car won't start since its cold and a fat tune (e85). I have to change my plugs and wait till the weather gets warmer and maybe call Cal to help get the tuned to cruise around so I can break in the motor. I have new freaking clue how to program xfi so it's going to be interesting. Worried is going to blow up during a dyno tune as well a lot if money into the car ;)

Back