You can type here any text you want

Precision Lockup

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mturbo87

Mike
Precision lockup #46038 Unit has 4 passes on it, 3200-3400 stall. 650.00

Attachments

• persision 001.jpg
    persision 001.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 287
  • persision 002.jpg
    persision 002.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 288
Just letting everyone know. I recieved my "NEW" converter this evening and it is exactly as is was described to me. It was even sent in it's original box with the directions and sticker. Big bump for Mike! Stand-up guy and look foward to doing buisness with him in the future. Really like the hood liner you have posted up. Just gotta get this thing running before I work on details. Again, Thanks Mike. Jon Hanson:biggrin:

Just letting everyone know. I recieved my "NEW" converter this evening and it is exactly as is was described to me. It was even sent in it's original box with the directions and sticker. Big bump for Mike! Stand-up guy and look foward to doing buisness with him in the future. Really like the hood liner you have posted up. Just gotta get this thing running before I work on details. Again, Thanks Mike. Jon Hanson:biggrin:

Thanks again jhanson, good luck with the car. If ya need parts/advise call me.:)

Back