"Preparing to say goodby"

Turbotimmer,trump gonna save the coal industry,oh yea the farmers also. Wake up people.
What have liberals Screwballs done for us in this country nothing lately except run around and try to hammer Trump for crap he didn't do with Russia and oh yeah let's take everybody's guns away because they have brains of their own and jump off the gun rack and go shoot people

Well if you have to be told it's not worth talking about the unemployment rate doesn't have anything to do with the deadbeats sitting on their asses and all the illegals that are in this country sucking on our tit if I get sick or my kids get sick and have to have some kind of a surgery I go into the emergency room they take my social security number and come after me for everything I own when they walk in it's pat on the back don't worry all these American citizens will pay for you
I'm sorry, did you just insinuate the unemployment rate has nothing to with people sitting at home and not working? LOL :ROFLMAO:

Moderators, please send this to the Political section.

3 point whatever percent unemployment certainly can mean 1/3 are sitting on their butts - MANY people are not counted as being part of the workforce to begin with...it is not too hard to learn how unemployment is calculated.

It looks like Eastwood did not say that. Not that there is not lots to say...

I wonder why it was not bad when 'boma did it: separated families - lots more than now, travel ban, even the border wall was a DEM plan when they were in the White House. And what about that super massive cash payout and funding of a terrorist nation. - Me thinks the mass media has been telling ya what to think!

3 point whatever percent unemployment certainly can mean 1/3 are sitting on their butts - MANY people are not counted as being part of the workforce to begin with...it is not too hard to learn how unemployment is calculated.

It looks like Eastwood did not say that. Not that there is not lots to say...

I wonder why it was not bad when 'boma did it: separated families - lots more than now, travel ban, even the border wall was a DEM plan when they were in the White House. And what about that super massive cash payout and funding of a terrorist nation. - Me thinks the mass media has been telling ya what to think!
Thank you somebody that actually understands most of the people on unemployment or welfare or food stamps all of the above aren't even counted this is a problem with our country we're getting taken to the cleaners us hard-working middle-class people and the ones that say we aren't don't even have a clue as to how we're getting shafted by the federal government because they won't peel the layers back and do the research they just listen to the idiots on TV and take it as gospel

Turbotimmer,trump gonna save the coal industry,oh yea the farmers also. Wake up people.
Gene, I know he is reversing the redicilous regulations that have been put on coal fired power plants by previous administrations. Might be too little, too late, as a lot of power plants have converted to natural gas. I will say that we cannot mine enough coal now it seems. Last year, I had to fight to work 4 days a week. This year, I can work as much as I want, and we’re hiring for the first time since 2014 when a lot of guys were retiring.

Pitiful Libs must hate. They have nothing else to live for.

1535568695589.png

http://theduran.com/leaked-49-page-...orge-soros-is-behind-social-media-censorship/