You can type here any text you want

Press "2" for Spanish

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnxtc2

Staff member
A conversation between a Customer and Bank of America bank:

The Bank: Bank of America, can I help you?

Customer: Yes, I want to cancel my account. I don't want to do business with you any longer.

The Bank: Why?

Customer: You're giving credit to illegal immigrants and I don't think its right. I'm taking my business elsewhere.

The Bank: Well, Mr. Customer, we don't want to see you do that, but we can't stop you. I'll help you close the account. What is your account number?

Customer: (gives account number)

The Bank: For security purposes and for your protection, can you please give me the last four digits of your social security number?

Customer: No.

The Bank: Mr. Customer, I need to verify your information, but in order to help you, I'll need verification of who you are.

Customer: Why should I give you my social security number? The reason I'm closing my account is that your bank is issuing credit cards to illegal immigrants who don't have social security numbers. You are targeting that audience and want their business. Let's say I'm an illegal immigrant and you've given me a credit card. I have a question about it and call for assistance. You wouldn't be asking me for a Social Security number, would you?

The Bank: No sir, I wouldn't.

Customer: Why not?

The Bank: Because you would have pressed '2' to speak in Spanish. We don't ask for that information when calling in on the Spanish line.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I'm so sick of that! I'm just wondering when the next American Revolution is going to start. Jon Hanson

LETS START IT:biggrin: Better start taking spanish lessons if we dont:mad: The end of america is near. sucks to say but its true. First thing capital punishment. Thats right punish everybody in the capital:biggrin: . Its all politics .there is nothing we can do that is legal. At least in Texas you can carry a gun.

A conversation between a Customer and Bank of America bank:

The Bank: Bank of America, can I help you?

Customer: Yes, I want to cancel my account. I don't want to do business with you any longer.

The Bank: Why?

Customer: You're giving credit to illegal immigrants and I don't think its right. I'm taking my business elsewhere.

The Bank: Well, Mr. Customer, we don't want to see you do that, but we can't stop you. I'll help you close the account. What is your account number?

Customer: (gives account number)

The Bank: For security purposes and for your protection, can you please give me the last four digits of your social security number?

Customer: No.

The Bank: Mr. Customer, I need to verify your information, but in order to help you, I'll need verification of who you are.

Customer: Why should I give you my social security number? The reason I'm closing my account is that your bank is issuing credit cards to illegal immigrants who don't have social security numbers. You are targeting that audience and want their business. Let's say I'm an illegal immigrant and you've given me a credit card. I have a question about it and call for assistance. You wouldn't be asking me for a Social Security number, would you?

The Bank: No sir, I wouldn't.

Customer: Why not?

The Bank: Because you would have pressed '2' to speak in Spanish. We don't ask for that information when calling in on the Spanish line.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com
eighter this is the most racist *h*t ive heard, or the funnyest.............:biggrin:

LETS START IT:biggrin: Better start taking spanish lessons if we dont:mad: The end of america is near. sucks to say but its true. First thing capital punishment. Thats right punish everybody in the capital:biggrin: . Its all politics .there is nothing we can do that is legal. At least in Texas you can carry a gun.

Went to Sam's today with my gf, she's a Puerto Rican (knows to speak Spanish). Well anyway, the Hispanic female cashier had to transfer my items from push cart to another due to some stupid store policy. The cashier wanted me to help her and I said "NO". I told her, you want to transfer it then you do it or call for help. I'm just going to watch. She then said something to my gf in Spanish, my gf tells her that she does not speak Spanish:biggrin: My gf says "I hate when they speak to me in Spanish, we're in America" The cashier was pissed. Too bad I didn't get my choice words in.:tongue:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

i thought it was funny abit racist but very funny, i laugh every time i hear of
shizz like this:D

Went to Sam's today with my gf, she's a Puerto Rican (knows to speak Spanish). Well anyway, the Hispanic female cashier had to transfer my items from push cart to another due to some stupid store policy. The cashier wanted me to help her and I said "NO". I told her, you want to transfer it then you do it or call for help. I'm just going to watch. She then said something to my gf in Spanish, my gf tells her that she does not speak Spanish:biggrin: My gf says "I hate when they speak to me in Spanish, we're in America" The cashier was pissed. Too bad I didn't get my choice words in.:tongue:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

So, you're rude and proud of it?

I have come to the conclusion that whites are one of the dumbest races on earth. But the spanish & mexicans top that because they want to be like us.

My grandparents came here & did the same but with a difference. They learned the English language & obeyed the immigration laws & did it right becoming a citizen.

The reason the gov & we allow this is because the spanish/mexican/brazilians and others) are keeping our economy going. doesn't matter if they send money home to pepe. They buy new cars, they buy the crap homes nobody else wants or pay rent to a slumlord, they buy beer, food, clothes, etc, etc!
The folks in DC knows this & allows it.

They take on the work we shun off. They ban together & help each other.

When i was unemployed I had to go thru hoops just to get my kids health insurance. Why? cause whites don't work together anymore! we are soft.

Nothing is going to change! 20 years from now it will be another nationality doing the same thing here in USA. who knows maybe refugees from IRAQ??

just my 2 cents. if ya think about it kinda makes sense.

Don't get me wrong I hate seeing the Spanish channel show up on my cable or my bank atm or the signs in TARGET stores in Spanish. I now don't do business with these places.

What does language have to do with race?

Spain is white

Mexico is primarily Amerindian

Latin America and the Carribean has Whites, Blacks, Amerindians, mestizos and mullatos speaking different forms of Spanish.

People of all races speak different forms of Spanish just like people of all races speak different forms of English.

There is nothing racist or even racial about preferring that the US remain an english speaking country.

What does language have to do with race?

Excellent point, but they have made up their mind to continue this diatribe. By the time this is over, it will be about punishing football players for killing dogs.

Not for nothing, but technically aren't we all a part of the human race with different ethnicities?

What I don't understand is why Spanish is being given equal footing as English by the business community. For example, why do I have to push 1 for English, why doesn't the recording just say something real quick in Spanish about pushing 2 for Spanish and spare me from pushing any button for English. I have no problem if English is kept as the default language and Spanish is accessable by pushing a button. Do I get the option of selecting English in Mexico? I highly doubt it. I'm an immigrant that also speak 3 other languages besides English but as long as I live in America, I will always give English preference over the other languages. Knowing English is the key to succeeding in America. Just my opinions, I don't mean to offend anyone.

What I don't understand is why Spanish is being given equal footing as English by the business community. For example, why do I have to push 1 for English, why doesn't the recording just say something real quick in Spanish about pushing 2 for Spanish and spare me from pushing any button for English. I have no problem if English is kept as the default language and Spanish is accessable by pushing a button. Do I get the option of selecting English in Mexico? I highly doubt it. I'm an immigrant that also speak 3 other languages besides English but as long as I live in America, I will always give English preference over the other languages. Knowing English is the key to succeeding in America. Just my opinions, I don't mean to offend anyone.

GOOD POINT. and no matter if your opinions offend anyone it's still your honest opinion. i agree

Back