You can type here any text you want

pretty boy

• Thread starter Thread starter mark p. liner
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
M

mark p. liner

i went over to a friends house sat. and as i left i said sure would like to get in a race.so im going home now and not a race in sight. oh i spotted a new mustang,dang no exhaust, must be a v6.i get in the left turn lane to hit the hwy. and that v6 mustang is in the right hand left turn lane. wait a min........ is that side pipes? i pull out of the left lane and get in his lane behind him.its a new rousch(or whatever)moded mustang, not a v6.this is a 30,000$ + car.i start to shake so much i cant beleave it ,my heart is pumping hard.light turns green.......he turns left and soon as he gets straght he hits it and starts to spin. as do i, its on.we are in the right lane and i had to switch to the left lant to keep from smackin ham in the a$$. as i pass him i see the deer in headlights look on his face. he could not have been 20 yrs old, with his girl at his side, i wonder what he said to her as i pulled on him?one thing is for sure, he is not as pretty as i am.:D

Rousch: It's just a cosmetic package. No additional go-fast goodies under the hood.

Originally posted by lyonsd
Rousch: It's just a cosmetic package. No additional go-fast goodies under the hood.

Depends on what stage it is I think. There was a Stage 3 at World of Wheels last week. $57,000 sticker price. It has a 6 psi eaton blower atop a totally stock GT motor. I think 1/4 mile performance was like 13.2-13.4. I think it was like 385hp at the crank. They look pretty cool, but not enough performance for a 50k car.

I think stage 1 is all cosmetic
Stage 2 suspension
Stage 3 engine mods

I have heard they are low 13's, a good driver might be able to get a 12.9 out of them. Still to slow for 50K!

Good kill

Way to show the rustang who's the boss!

It's good to finally here a good kill story. Lately, everything has been crap. Oh well, I guess it's O.K as long as you're having fun.
:D

Later.

There are also Rousch packages for v6 mustangs with sidepipes, and they look like the v8's. Not to put you down, cause you'd lay the smack down either way.

Back