You can type here any text you want

Price and details must be posted when selling a car.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Guys it is manditory to post a price when selling a car, please abide by the rules.

As potential buyers they cannot buy and sell at the same time. I would imagine you have a price where you "need to be" so we just as well get to it right away.

Thanks in advance!

Ty

I knew you would be coming along and posting:cool:

You may be the first to get thumped lol:biggrin::biggrin:

I dare ya:eek::tongue:, I'll be back under my new screen name of LazerZGN :eek:. Besides I wont sell my car, but I may just make up fake ads with no price just to phuck with ya.:eek::biggrin:

On a serious note, it is a PITA when people do not post a price or location :rolleyes:, I'm not a phuckin mind reader for pete's sake, but maybe you are for predicting I was going to post here:biggrin:.

I agree !!! Put a price on EVERYTHING being sold on this site.....this isn't FleaBay.

i have three 87 gn two t tops one hard top all good pa.clean titles.one runs with new pa. insp. sticker t top, outher two well lets just say lots of parts ,i have one extra complete stock engine & trans. i'm new to this kind of selling so give me a break when it comes to posting these cars &will post pic later . thanks for reading .

dave stroup

U can't read??
Sounds like a troll, to me...............

i have three 87 gn two t tops one hard top all good pa.clean titles.one runs with new pa. insp. sticker t top, outher two well lets just say lots of parts ,i have one extra complete stock engine & trans. i'm new to this kind of selling so give me a break when it comes to posting these cars &will post pic later . thanks for reading .

dave stroup

1) Prices are required in all "Cars For Sale / Trade" ads

2) Please start your own thread. This is not the "Cars For Sale / Trade" section.

3) Please give us a break, we're new around here too.

Ditto-

I guess my OTBAC feature is no more.

Please start your own thread, with your cars for sale.

I'm selling Ty's seat as the moderator of the for sale forum. Open for bids (no government officials allowed to bid)

U can't read??
Sounds like a troll, to me...............

Hey Chuck,
He's not a troll. He is just not very computer savvy at all. He is a buddy and a good guy. His house was broken into a day after posting this and they cleaned him out. He is getting things worked out, but it will be a while. I told him to let me know what he was selling and I would tell him where to post it when he is ready.

Thanks
Coach

1) Prices are required in all "Cars For Sale / Trade" ads

2) Please start your own thread. This is not the "Cars For Sale / Trade" section.

3) Please give us a break, we're new around here too.

Sorry about Dave.
He is new to the sight and to technology...
I will help him navigate the sight better. He never told me he was joining. He just showed up.
His house was robbed and he has bigger issues to deal with other then which section to post.
I just met him a few months ago, but he is a good guy.
Thanks
Coach

No problem, Coach. Please post up some pics of your '64 Dodge 440.
I owned a '69 440 GTX, later a '70 Dodge Challenger T/A, & a '68 Hemi GTX
back in the day when they weren't pricey. I'm too broke to play with Mopars anymore.

I'm bumping this for a specific reason. If you want to put your vehicle on here for sale then please do. If you want to post a link to one you're selling somewhere else, it will be moved. If you want to post a link to one that's on another board, in this section, it will be moved. If you put it on ebay and post a link, it will be moved.

If you want to sell YOUR car then post a price and info so all can see what you're offering! If you want to sell your neighbors third cousins maids brothers car make sure what your selling because YOU are the one responsible for the listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back