Price check, 86 GN with 154K on it

Wasnt trying to be a dickhead, just stating that the cars you posted don't even compare to what the OP posted.

But then again i wasnt saying i'd pay 14k either , but you damn sure wouldnt get that car for 3000-4500.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Funny reading this. The first is my dads low mile Limited we bought from Texas. Not a spec of rust and very rare. Cant believe it's not sold yet. ---Jeremy

All I was saying was look around. Pick up one for 4-5 grand. Put in 2-4 grand. U have a car u can call your own. And will be better then most that people want crack prices for.

And the first car was super rare

Sorry to get hot.

I would have to agree with william, those cars you put as examples dont compare to what the op describes the one for 14k. We would need pictures of the car to give you an educated opinion. I bought an 87 with 128k miles for 11k. Interior in great shape, always garaged, original paint but checking. If the car has been taken care of, the paint was done right and the interior is all there and in good shape, i would say 10-12k but we need to see pics. And as stated above, its what you are willing to pay. To me, high miles is no big deal as these motors last a long time, Its all the other little crap that needs attention after 25 years.

Yep. Sure does. Its a we4. .
So what I'm getting if it say g.n.
Its worth a mint.
If its a turbo t. We4-wh1. Its worth nothing correct. ?

1fastcobra, its just the conditions that those cars were in. And yes, typically, gn's are worth more. A very nice ttype or a very nice we4 also bring good money, just not those examples you put in my opinion. If i am wrong about what i am saying than i apologize. To the op, put some pics bud, we'll give you our honest opinions.

^^^i would agree that it seems that the ttype is a good deal at 7900, maybe get it at 7500. assuming it has no rust.

How about some rebuilders.
Form a collection

Attachments

• 1374247304548.jpg
    1374247304548.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 1374247327446.jpg
    1374247327446.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 93
14k is good if it has a rebuilt motor and trans very recently. Me personally for 14 you can find a really really nice one stock or even a semi modded one. if it dont feel right dont jump on it. wait and you will find one. when i was looking for mine for 3-5 months i would see the same ones over and over again and theyre still there. if you got 14k to blow i would say get a lower milage one or just make sure this one has been rebuilt.

can't go wrong with a T or WE4. i got mine for $5500 , 158,000 mi, motor rebuilt 5k miles ago ( owner gave me the receipts with it all adding up to $8500 ). you could eat off the engine.. The major issue is the Rusted out floor under the drivers side ( it has an ASC moon roof ) . I could not pass it up. I am slowly working on it and going to keep it for a very long time!

1fastcobra how do you search throgh craigslist? Do you have a specific program or website that does that for you?