You can type here any text you want

Price of drag radials went up about 9%.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6POWER

I just received my Summit and Jegs catalogs and I noticed the price increase on the two brands of drag radials that I use (Nitto and MT ET Street). Nitto 275/60-15 went from $135.99 to $159.99 and MT 255/60-15 went from $159.99 to $174.99. :frown:

Lol. Ive got 3 fresh sets of 275/60-15's on the shelf. Bought on speculation and the fact they go OOS often

Guess they're trying to make up for money no one has.

My stimulus check will be going towards the wife and kid, not the Buick. :frown:

Mt Drag Radials

Don't Know If I Would Consider Mt Drag Radials, My Friend Gnocide Went Through A Set Of These In 2 Mo, And He Babys His Car!!!!

I've had my M&H DRs for over a year, maybe close to two, have done some pretty good burnouts with them but only 1k street miles and they still look to have 1/2 tread left. Was wondering how the MTs would compare now that they have a 295/50/16.

I've had my M&H DRs for over a year, maybe close to two, have done some pretty good burnouts with them but only 1k street miles and they still look to have 1/2 tread left. Was wondering how the MTs would compare now that they have a 295/50/16.

ROC87 - drop them off over at my house and let me see how they hold up with 1/2 tread left. I'll get them back to you Sunday!

they got the new 315 45 16's as well, I'm saving for those!

ROC87 - drop them off over at my house and let me see how they hold up with 1/2 tread left. I'll get them back to you Sunday!

You'd be more than welcome to them, but they (along with my other 2 pair of "Fronts") are getting their lips polished and any other blems cleaned up:D

Darkcyde, what kind of rims you going to put those 315/45/16's?

You'd be more than welcome to them, but they (along with my
other 2 pair of "Fronts") are getting their lips polished and any other blems cleaned up:D

Darkcyde, what kind of rims you going to put those 315/45/16's?

I made a custom made pair of Riken wheels 16x9.5" (i plan to sell my current set of wheels
16x8 Fronts and 16x9.5 Rears, then plan to make another exact set but increase the 9.5" rear
width to 10"). 1 off wheels, custom work, old school Rikens, huge polished lips 4.75" in the rear,
these look amazing! All aluminum Riken wheels are pretty light as well.

I get to burn off my brand new 295 50 16's BFG's that fit like a glove on the rears first or just sell the
wheels with the new tires on them already, havn't decided yet but times are TUFF! I need money badly.
Tax increases, cable increases, insurance increases, education cuts + tuition increases, man its hard times.

Don't Know If I Would Consider Mt Drag Radials, My Friend Gnocide Went Through A Set Of These In 2 Mo, And He Babys His Car!!!!

I don't think DR's were intended to be "daily driver" type tires on the street. I think they're only meant to be "barely legal" to drive the car to the track, then drive it home. But I've had people tell me even though they're grooved, they still had a chance of hydroplaning if you get caught in the rain with them. Don't know why, never tried it.

Save your money...

I hate to give up my secret, but at Discounttiredirect.com you can get
(2) Nitto 555r extreme drags in 275/60/15 SHIPPED to your house for $280... I've had these nittos and mts both... On a car with lots of weight tranfer the nittos hook way better...

Back