You can type here any text you want

Procharged BBC Mustang runs 7.38 @196mph on Radials!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
BTW, Dave is actually a board member "TTChevelle" on here and as his user name suggests he has a twin turbo Stage2 V6 powered Chevelle that has run low 8's.:cool:

Steve,

It is hard to believe how smooth that thing ran.
They must have a master at the 7531 in his crew.
Congratulations Dave, that thing rocks!

Steve,

It is hard to believe how smooth that thing ran.
They must have a master at the 7531 in his crew.
Congratulations Dave, that thing rocks!

John,

I know on YellowBullet Dave thanked Steve Petty.;) In any event, he definitely made it look easy.

BTW, did you see pics of Reese's new ride?? Another Procharged car to look out for!

Never met Dave but I'm sure I will later this year. One of his crew guys, the guy in the vid walking by the car works for Mickey Thompson and is our tire support guy at alot of the radial races. The pass was awesome. These BBC forced induction set-ups will start to take over the 1/4 events. They are easier to manage and make a TON of power.

Congrats Dave.

John,

I know on YellowBullet Dave thanked Steve Petty.;) In any event, he definitely made it look easy.

BTW, did you see pics of Reese's new ride?? Another Procharged car to look out for!

Are you talking about the tube chassis stang with twin prochargers?
I really don't get that set up, it seems to be throwing away 300hp plus just from
driving the superchargers. But then again I am sure he can afford to...LOL

Interesting, I am going to have to make some calls and find out what I need to do to get his level of sponsorship. He has raced more cars in the last two years than I have owned...

Reese is just helping those guys. It's a clone of the motor that was in his Mustang. The team is called the Goodtimers out of Florida, Ridenhour is the driver.

Reese is just helping those guys. It's a clone of the motor that was in his Mustang. The team is called the Goodtimers out of Florida, Ridenhour is the driver.

Okay I thought I recognized that car from Immokalee, thought they maybe sold it to Reese. It was previously a nitrous car (632" BBC on 3 kits if I remember correctly) and ran some 7.70's-60's in the 1/4 and I think low 4.90's high 80's in the 1/8 mile. Thanks for setting me straight.:cool:

Okay I thought I recognized that car from Immokalee, thought they maybe sold it to Reese. It was previously a nitrous car (632" BBC on 3 kits if I remember correctly) and ran some 7.70's-60's in the 1/4 and I think low 4.90's high 80's in the 1/8 mile. Thanks for setting me straight.:cool:

Yep, it's the car with the spider on the hood.

That looked very easy. Impressive. :eek:

Wonder if he is coming to Florida in Oct. for one of the two big races that month?

They'll probably be at both. I think I heard Tom mentioning how much fun Florida is going to be.

Back