You can type here any text you want

Procharged Goat dyno graph

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I've been meaning to ask this exact question....

If everything else stays the SAME, will alcohol make more power? Put another way, on a bone stock car with no other changes, would HP increase with alky? In carbuerated applications (9 second stuff) alky is worth a 10th or more, not drastic but better.

Can the same conclusions be drawn on a buick?

NHRA Super Gas said:
If everything else stays the SAME, will alcohol make more power? Put another way, on a bone stock car with no other changes, would HP increase with alky? In carbuerated applications (9 second stuff) alky is worth a 10th or more, not drastic but better.

Can the same conclusions be drawn on a buick?
Yes, if you pull fuel out to correct the rich condition and more if you add timing.

Looks like they could have revved a little more to get an even higher number. Those are excellent results Julio. Post this everywhere you can. I sold myself on the meth injection 10 years ago. I love how people are finally realizing the benefits. Great job. I will be pm'ing or e-mailing you about a meth injection system soon.

They could of rev'd more.. but being on stock internals.. careful how one squeezes..

I try and share info as it becomes available.. Neat to see the HP graph take off with the methanol..

Back