PROJECT back to high school 80 Sport Coupe clone

Hafrod

If you've been watching my Turbo 79 Century videos, a rusted away vin tag caused it to not be buildable. I'm NOT selling any parts off the Century in case I find another body in the future. I decided to find a 78-80 Regal to use the turbo V6 from the Century. So it will be a Sport Coupe clone. Now, to the new project. My very first car was a 1979 Regal Limited so I'm painting/building it KINDA like my high school car. I found this 1980 Limited non turbo back half and ended up negotiating it to $150 delivered. I saved it from being crushed so that's really cool too. I need a better fuel mileage vehicle for my work commute so going to throw it together for now. I'm not the guy to go buy one for $1500. I simply do not have that much money at once. A few hundred here and there works best for me. I like building from junk and spare parts. I can promise you when I do restore the car in a couple years, it will be very nicely done. So I'm going to call this first go around rolling/driving mock up.

The only thing i see that might be a problem is the fan shroud might make contact with your power steering gear box.

Your sending unit should have three lines not two for the Draw Through engine. The mechanical fuel pump has a return line. I am not sure if you really need it through. You can have my old one if you want it.

The "Cluster Video" (above) asks the question about an "O/D" Gas Gauge ... "the answer is yes". *ONLY in one year, was it labeled as such. :)