Project T-Type has begun!!

Geee, Has it already been a couple of years since you had that 87 parts car?? Boy does time fly! I think its been 9 months already since Ive driven my car:(:(:(:( Im getting parts lined up for it though. Good luck with yours Geoff. Id be embarassed if your car was finished before mine but, happy for you of course.
Derek:cool:

I still need A LOT of stuff, but I'm almost ready to run, thanks to Tommy!

Also Guy, Kelly, Mick, Randy, & Paul as well. Thanks guys! .....:cool:

YEEHAW

Thanks for posting that DP pic Geoff, I am too sexy for that DP hehehehhehe Now that's funny I don't care who you are that's funny........

...I could have happily lived the rest of my life WITHOUT seeing that picture! :p

if it was really that big, you would be in the movies...

Looks like I will soon get to see my old car run again...

Great pics! Nice combo GN1s and all
Wish I was gonna be around to hear it run

Thanks! Nice meeting you at the track on Saturday. And you WILL hear it fire up before you leave (July, was it?). :cool: If not, I blame Tommy! :eek: :cool:

Nice...

That thing looks like it'll be a beast, Geoff. Have seen that car before somewhere...Kaneohe?

Beast? Naw, that's just Randy... :p

You probably have seen it Robbie- a couple of Hawaii members have noticed it and posted in this forum... :cool: Can't hide a TR from you Buick guys :p :D

When it was sitting, several people inquired if it was for sale. ;)

Okay, okay, but.......

I was there in the afternoon! :cool: Besides I was there "earning points"! :cool:

More Joke's

Thanks Tommy anyone free tonight I opened a can of worms over here.........Call me

Re: Okay, okay, but.......

Originally posted by Geoff87
I was there in the afternoon! :cool: Besides I was there "earning points"! :cool:

:D That's probably THE most important thing. :cool:

So with Mother's Day this week and you participating in the cruise next Sunday ;), there's only 2 more Sundays to wrench this month.

I think we'll make it :D

Oops, just realized that Randy's cruise is scheduled for Saturday. That means one more Sunday of work :cool:

Cancel all weddings, birthday parties, car washes, and other *AHEM* functions ;) - we'll be busy :D

Woo Hoo!! It RUNS!!!

Fired on the first try. I have it on video! :D Sounds good, and almost no leaks.... Except for an over tightened ss clamp on a heater plug. :D

Still need to do A LOT of other stuff, but the main part is DONE!! Thank you to everyone who came by to help (spectators included)!

Many thanks, especially to Tommy! If it weren't for him, the car would STILL be sitting.

Thank you very much Tommy! :cool: