You can type here any text you want

proportioning valve replacement

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

workingdan

Does anyone know were I can get a stock replacement proportioning valve for my GN besides gbodyparts? Been looking and cant find one.

Wilwood makes them,ordered threw Summit $99.00 plus shipping. Had them in 1 day,I would trust them over e-bay and other cheep manufactured. I bought one from e-bay didnt have 300miles and it started leaking out of the front.

Wilwood makes them,ordered threw Summit $99.00 plus shipping. Had them in 1 day,I would trust them over e-bay and other cheep manufactured. I bought one from e-bay didnt have 300miles and it started leaking out of the front.

Why go through Summit and paid higher price since Kirban has them for your car at a cheaper price.

Why not support the board vendors, especially if the part fits your car and is cheaper?;)

Why go through Summit and paid higher price since Kirban has them for your car at a cheaper price.

Why not support the board vendors, especially if the part fits your car and is cheaper?;)
I totally agree. I will be ordering one from Dennis soon.

Chillax guys ! I buy from Kirbin too,I was unaware they had them. A member asked where to find a part ,I told where I found mine,how long it took to get and what happened to me....and you burn me at the stake. I thought the purpose of the board was to help people,lighten up.

Chillax guys ! I buy from Kirbin too,I was unaware they had them. A member asked where to find a part ,I told where I found mine,how long it took to get and what happened to me....and you burn me at the stake. I thought the purpose of the board was to help people,lighten up.

Not a problem my man, I usually checked with the board vendors for availability, and price, if either one don't meet then I go elsewhere.

I brought mine from kirban a couple months ago. It was an exact replacement for the cheapest price I could find. It was a Nice part.

Back