Props to H&R Parts

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
Been a little while since I ordered from them but just bought the poly trans and engine mounts and the poly transmember pads. All I can say is DAMN. That is some serious quality there. It seems like overkill but I know it isn't. The bolts, the metal. All top notch. They could pass for Rolls Royce or Bentley pieces. Probably better! I don't think that the Space Shuttle has pieces that are more sturdy and quality looking and feeling. Thanks a lot Paul for what you do.
I was sort of flip flopping between his sway bar or a Hellwig/Spohn but this sealed the deal. I also spoke to him briefly about the bar for the street and he said it wasn't just a track bar.

It's a very nice stiffening bar which I installed per instructions for street use on my '87 GN. Nice firm controlled ride now and handles curves way better than my dads 86 non-turbo did, lol. I think the key is literally connecting the axle to the frame instead of via the lower control arms. I'm saving for a set of HR Parts N Stuff's control arms and bushings, soon I hope! After 27 years and most of those parked in a carport I think those bushings are about done.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app