Protestors look like idiots

gnXfan

GNless but Debtfree too!
"this war is wrong, I feel so bad for the Iraqi people"

The Iraqi people don't seem to share this sentiment.

martin sheen

drew barrymore

lisa bonet

susan sarandon

sean penn

ahole carrot top

no talent wannabe danny glover

whipped tim robbins

rob meathead reiner

ethan hawke

to name a few

That's funny. All the above are actors, or people in the business, wjho's careers are in decline.

Self serving I suspect, as they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Maybe if their family was gassed they might feel differently...:)

Don't forget that idiot Mike Farrell. I used to love watching MASH reruns, but now I can't even stand the sight of his face. :mad:

Originally posted by Turbo__Tim
That's funny. All the above are actors, or people in the business, wjho's careers are in decline.

Self serving I suspect, as they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Maybe if their family was gassed they might feel differently...:)

This board is on a roll. My sentiments exactly, again!

Even before all of this, it got on my nerves how I'd hear Hollywood type interviews asking Martin Sheen political questions. HE'S AN ACTOR! He only play the President on TV because someone else writes and he happened to get part! Why do people look to actors for wisdom? Don't get me started on the 100 award shows, but I'm loving that the Oscars won't get the press it usually would. I know that's getting on the (self centered) actors' nerves.

Originally posted by TRBON8R
Don't forget that idiot Mike Farrell. I used to love watching MASH reruns, but now I can't even stand the sight of his face. :mad:

Yes he is a major flamer, and I could not have said that better myself:) To be fair and balanced like O'reily I suppose we should give credit where credit is due. Heres a list of celebs that support the war:

James Earl-Jones
Arnond Schwartzenegger
Dennis Miller
Steven Spielberg
Tom Cruise
Ted Nugent
James Woods
Bruce Willis
Sylvester Stallone
Bo Derek
Clint Eastwood
Wilt Chamberlain
Patricia Heaton
Rick Schroeder
Lee Greenwood
Sara Evans
Charles Barkley
Kathy Ireland
Al Leiter
Tom Selleck
Martina McBride
Jesse Ventura
John Malkovich
Heather Locklear
Kelsey Grammer
Vince Vaughn
Gerald McRaney (Major Dad)
Kid Rock

“We ought to kill that mother [bleeper], Saddam,” Kid Rock told the New York Daily News.

"If you're in a peace march and the guy next to you has a sign that says 'Bush is Hitler,' forget the peace thing for a second and beat his ass," Dennis Miller said to loud applause. "This stuff has got to stop."

I just love the idiots that really think this is about oil?!? I know that we have the right to do so, and that's the freedoms that our soldiers are fighting to keep, but there's a time and place for everything! We are already fighting, put your DARN signs away and support our trooops.... or go hug a tree or something.

If only the TB people had as much power as our cars, the nation would be in good hands! How many other autophiles get along as well as we seem to?

Ryan, registered voter!:cool:

i am still trying to figure out how a bunch of war protesting peace activists, turn into a riot in san fran and end up pulling an innocent driver out of his mini van and beat him, and steal his stuff......

shot on sight.....that would have been my solution...cause imo those people are 100% usless as human beings much less americans

Hey Mark you are correct, Wilt is dead. It was thoroughly debated earlier in the Corral, and I did forget to remove his name, sorry:eek: I'm sure he would have been for it though lol:p Also forgot to mention a couple of others that actually do support the war like R Lee Ermy and Jennifer Lopez:) And if you send a nanner sandwich, I bet we could get the king to sign on:D

HEY! You forgot Alec Baldwin! Remember him? The one who swore he'd never live in the U.S. if Bush successfully "stole" the election? And HOREwood had the nerve to cast him as Jimmy Doolittle, one of the GREATEST patriots ever, in "Pearl Harbor" - what a travesty of justice!

protest mentality

When you hear these A$$holes spouting off, and see your blood pressure rising higher than the FP on your turbo car , step back, and as my mom always said, "consider the source".
These people are mentally, digitally, genetically, challenged. They HAVE to have the attention.. that's why they are "actors"!!:rolleyes:
Furthermore, how many of those same folks have not been thru all kinds of rehab??;)

As for the riots at these demonstrations.. take a look at how the Yemeni govt handles them!!!
GOOD thing ol Geezer is not the chief of police in SF!!!:D :D

It makes me feel better when I realize our country is great because people can express themselves like this. Someday you or I may be in a minority demonstration as they are. Then perhaps we will appreciate the concept of freedom.

I say bring tie dye T-shirts back! Who is with me? :)

Here's the quote from Kid Rock. He's the man!

Wrom: TTZRCLBDXRQBGJSNBOHMKHJYFMYXOEAIJJPHSCRTNHGSWZIDREXCAXZOWCONEUQ

War talk from Kid Rock

Kid Rock won't be joining the music industry's anti-war movement.

"Why is everybody trying to stop the war? George Bush ain't been saying, 'You all, make shi**y records.' Politicians and music don't mix. It's like whisky and wine. [Musicians] ought to stay out of it."

But it doesn't take much nudging to hear the Kid's policy analysis. "We got to kill that motherfu**er Saddam," he says. "Slit his throat. Kill him and the guy in North Korea."

Originally posted by whitehot84
And I always thought the Dixie Chicks were the sh!t. Now they are just sh!t.

Not that I was a fan, but hopefully this will be there death nel. They're just an average, **it band looking for attention.:mad:

Protest if you want, that is the beauty of living in North America, you have the freedom to do so. But, if you are laying in the street to block traffic to bring attention to your plight, IMO you are not a protester, you're a speedbump. :D

But, if you are laying in the street to block traffic to bring attention to your plight, IMO you are not a protester, you're a speedbump.
EXACTLY!!! :D The protestors that try to express their thoughts like that, or in other similar ways, are totally ignorant a-holes. Good night everyone. ;)

These mental midgets are a bit light on the logic, but I support their right to protest.

We need some courses on critical thinking in school. Then, we wouldn't be led so easily by asserted conclusions, faulty analogies, glittering generalities and the other deficits in reasoning employed by these people and their leaders.

Thing is, I don't know how many teachers are qualified to teach critical thinking skills (I'm a teacher at the college level).

These people are easily led....Meaning they are not as smart as they think ;)

martin sheen

drew barrymore

lisa bonet

susan sarandon

sean penn

ahole carrot top

no talent wannabe danny glover

whipped tim robbins

rob meathead reiner

ethan hawke

Others, many of them in positions to influence our children (school teachers, spiritual leaders and entertainers of all settings).