Proven 9 second car with new Stage II & 8 second potential may be parted

re-evaluating

Can't even re-member
1987 Gold T
274 Stage II off center TA headed motor
4.015 bore off center stage II block(1 sleeve)
3.600 stroke
Solid roller cam (specs available for serious buyer)
TA Performance Full race port by TA (flow numbers available for serious buyer)
(Thank you Mike at TA for such an awesome set of heads)
Carrillo rods
JE pistons
custom deep pan and pickup
MSD distributor
BHJ balancer SFI (new)
Lightweight JW wheel SFI 10 passes
TA ported prod intake (with coolant improvements)
PTE upper with 70 mm throttle body

This is a brand new engine never fired built by Francis Engineering
(Busch team owner Dale Francis)

Other new never run parts include

XFI Fast (box) (with Hartline tune) Thanks Cal
Crane ignition (box)
V-3 intercooler (sitting on floor of garage) lol
Precision 42-76 Turbo (box)
160 lb injectors (installed in intake)
TA 4 bolt headers (box)
3 1/2 down pipe and external gate (box)
Casper's custom wiring harness (box)
Accel 16 volt alternator (box)
Champion alternator bracket (box)
(all are and new never run most still in boxes)

New updates in 2005 so less than 10 passes since completed

Custom Gold Lear Seigler interior
GNX style dash
Oil temp and trans temp gauges on consol
16 volt AGM battery with charger
Full chromemoly cage (can have new certification sticker upon delivery)
Removable window net
Moser 12 bolt rear 373 gear full spool gun drilled axels etc.
HRpartsNstuff PRO adjustable uppers and lower control arms MONSTER pieces Thank you Paul
HRpartsNstuff Sway bar
Dixie electric shifter in the stock console RPM activated (been in the car since 02)
Rossler TH400
Aluminum drive shaft
Willwood front disc brakes
Aluminum core support
Koni drag shocks
Innovative Boost controller with CO2

In TSM 2005 with the stock block and 70 turbo car went 9.7's @ 140 @ 22 lbs of boost mid 1.3 60ft times carrying 140lbs of ballast = 3690 w driver... The new combination should be high 8 second capable and a time slip can be worked into the deal if needed.

Video of the car here at 1 min 12 seconds.. http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m128/re-evaluating/?action=view&current=Thisone.flv

Pictures at photo bucket http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m128/re-evaluating/Goldiewheelsup.jpg

I am considering parting the car but not until the body is gone so I won't be selling the motor etc. until I move the roller. I have an interested party in just the shell so I may be selling wheels, fuel cell and twin XP plus pumps, Moser 12 bolt complete, Rossler TH-400 and converter, Innovative controller and CO2 etc. as well as all the new parts listed above. Please email or call for details..

Car is not yet together and can be purchased either as a roller or as is in pieces or complete. The motor is finished just needs to be picked up from the shop.

There is much more than I have listed just ask for details please serious inquiries only. It is truly a one of a kind car here is your opportunity to own something different and fast. If you have been considering a stage car here is something special.

502 727 5960 or daveunderpressure at gmail.com Asking between $30K and $35K depending on how you want it. Delivery possible depending on location for a fee to cover travel expenses.. Serious offers will be considered Thanks Dave England