PROVEN Mid 10 Second GN F/S

taylor302

This is a solid roof 87 GN that is 100% streetable and very fast. It was purchased from this forum about 1.5 years ago from Ross Riker (Florida). Everything is in working order (a/c, ps, pw, pdl, power seats, etc). Paint on the car is good but not great. Mechanically this car is great. I have never abused this car. I drive the car to the track and run mid 10's on 22lbs of boost and pump gas with only 1.70 60ft leaving at only 5psi. This is easy a 9 sec car if you want to get a more aggressive. This is a 109 block, new short block, Champion 14 bolt aluminum heads ported and polished, Champion intake to match heads, 210/214 complete roller setup, JE pistons, Precision 70mm GTQ turbo (jet coated), KB 70mm throttle body, 1.65 T&D's, new Alky kit, 84 lb injectors, dial Walbro 340's, FAST B2B, 3 1/2 Terry Houston down pipe, 3 1/2 exhaust (quiet), Precision front mount intercooler, Precision remote oiling system, F-body radiator w/dial fans, RJC pullies, Rossler 400 with brake, Neil Chance converter, New Billet Specialties wheels with new tires (3 1/2front and 10"rear), completely built rear end, Richmond 3.55 gear, Auborn posi, Moser axles with open end studs, TA girdle, MT drag radials, new gas tank, upper and lower control arms, anti roll bar, 6 pt cage, new interior, new window molding, new Autometer gages, DPSS tach, etc. You can drive this car anywhere. For more details or questions call 662-720-1945 after 5:00pm.
$19,000

Attachments

• DSC01684.jpg
    DSC01684.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 3,363
Hey, It's my old car!! Anyone has any questions that the owner can't answer I'd be more than happy to help. Good luck with the sale.

Turbo 6

Damon is it?? It has been a while since I have spoke to you. Hope you are doing well. Do you still keep in touch with Ross??

Yes it is, haven't spoke to Ross in a while.Car still looks good, you should post more pics here to get more interest. Also post the timeslips.

More pics??

I am not sure how to post more pics. I was lucky to get one posted (dial up)!haha I can e-mail you a couple of pics if you would be willing to post them for me. It would be most appreciated.

Here you go! I have a few more from when I had the car. I can post those as well.

Attachments

• my old gn1.jpg
    my old gn1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3,082
  • myoldgn2.jpg
    myoldgn2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3,091
Ross

Thanks Ross. I am sure I will miss it too. It is probably the most fun car I have owned. Hope things are going good for you.

A FRIEND OF MINE TELLS ME MY OLD CAR IS FOR SALE ON THE BOARDS AND NOW THAT I SEE IT, DAMMMMNNNNN I MISS THAT CAR!!!!!! THAT CAR IS READY TO ROCK!!!!!!!! LOOKS REAL NICE ON THE NEW RIMS!!! HERES THE POST WHEN I SOILD YOU THE CAR AND THERES A FEW PICTURES OF THE CAR THERE.... HOPE THIS HELPS YOU WITH THE SALE!!!!!! ROSS

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/216510-mid-low-10-second-87-gn-100-street-able.html
who has the car ######.or give my#####754-234-5540 Reese any time.

A FRIEND OF MINE TELLS ME MY OLD CAR IS FOR SALE ON THE BOARDS AND NOW THAT I SEE IT, DAMMMMNNNNN I MISS THAT CAR!!!!!! THAT CAR IS READY TO ROCK!!!!!!!! LOOKS REAL NICE ON THE NEW RIMS!!! HERES THE POST WHEN I SOILD YOU THE CAR AND THERES A FEW PICTURES OF THE CAR THERE.... HOPE THIS HELPS YOU WITH THE SALE!!!!!! ROSS

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/216510-mid-low-10-second-87-gn-100-street-able.html
who has the car ######.or give my#####754-234-5540 Reese any time.

Hey man unless your not looking for a trade or into mustangs the guy who wrote you with the procharged GT is a good friend of mine. The car went 10.80 on 6 lbs I believe. it builds 15 now with 100 shot on top of that. Its a nice car. But anyway thats a good looking car you have and good luck with your sale.