You can type here any text you want

PTC converters

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buttonfly

The stable....
I bought a PTC converter from Dusty. He set me up with a 3200, and it was too loose. That was appearent from the first trip to the track. Dusty took a look at the numbers and decided we needed to tighten it up. I sent it back in for the restall. Now it is a 2800 and feels great. It is a night and day difference. I don't have any track time to back this up yet, but I can tell.

Thanks Dusty I appreciate all the help

Just wait until you see your MPH, then you'll really be smiling

My customer in California called today and said he picked up over 3 mph at 400 less rpm using Dusty's convertor!

Just wait until you see your MPH, then you'll really be smiling

I hope so I spoke with Dusty last night. I really cant wait to get the car to the track. I have some tuning to do, before I am ready to put some more passes down. The first trip to the track with the 3200 was a let down. I was off a few mph from last year even. Once Dusty got all the facts he said there was nothing wrong with the combo other than the converter. HE WAS 100% RIGHT!!! Just that little tweak with the converter made such a difference. That thing is so on right now I can't believe it!! I just can't get over what a difference it made. I really cant wait to get to the track now. I just might reach my goal of that low 11 sec timeslip. I really couldn't be happier to post anything from 11.30-11.50 on DR's. I know I'm close now!:biggrin:

Back