You can type here any text you want

Pte 47-88 Turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
So what's does the XFI do that FAST doesn't? What's it's selling points?

Thanks Cal............I'll take a look at it and dream and drool for now.......lol.

Is There an XFI box in the Northeast right now?
Or is it just the software?
Im curious who i have more pull with:D
My harness will be here fri, and my box Hopefully monday.

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
Im curious who i have more pull with:D

Give Jack a call, I'm sure he'll bring you up to speed on things. I think we all know who you have more pull with, I saw the stickers in your back window on your tire thread. ;)

Hopefully you get your box soon, so we can get some other first hand experiences with the install and all the good stuff to come, I'll need another guy to answer my stupid questions!! :eek:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
Im curious who i have more pull with

I'm don't know how many XFI Box's are in the Northeast right now but we have bin testing one on a GN and helping Lance for about 6 weeks. We have some real nice calibrations & are going to do some back to back chassis dyno tests. The only other unit I know of Cal has.
I talked to FAST today and shipping probably won't be til March. We still have no part #'s or pricing as of now.

Originally posted by berrelauto

I talked to FAST today and shipping probably won't be til March. We still have no part #'s or pricing as of now. [/B]

Well see how soon i can have one;)

What is the scoop on the GT47-88 turbo? From what I underdstand, it is not commercially available in a mid frame turbo at this time?

I think Cal Hartline has the wheel combination in a mid frame.

Originally posted by HighPSI
Bill, feel free to call me and I can fill you in.

(321)863-2303

Nice talking with you yesterday Cal, thanks for all the info (some good and some not so good:D ) Looks like we are going to have to figure out how to do more with less!!!!!

Cal,
I literally have my header ripped apart to modify it for my current 88 with a four bolt housing. I'm also fabbing a new 4" downpipe while I'm at it. I would like to know what the demensions of the new turbo are in case I decide to upgrade.

Are these available? If so now maybe a good time for me to buy one. I would hate to have to go through fabricating all of this stuff twice

Leave some extra room if you plan on swapping when they become available.

Back