Puking Protesters!

Glad there were no pics or video on this one. Maybe they wanna know how it will feel if they inhale some nerve agent.

Tomorrow - march for the poor bulimics of the USA. The only country in the world with too much food to too few idiots.

Originally posted by TurboBurge
You guys here about that idiot who was trying to hang an anti-war banner from the Golden Gate Bridge and slipped and fell to his death? :D

Yeah, he should be nominated for a Darwin Award along with that chick in Israel that thought it was a good idea to run in front of a bulldozer.

These people make ME want to vomit. Last night in Chicago, they screwed up traffic on Lake Shore Drive. While I agree with their right to voice their opinion, all they were doing was screwing up thing for the average guy. Their whole protest is against the war and Bush, but blocking a major road during rush hour traffic does nothing to help. All they did was inconvience Joe SixPack on his way home from a hard days work.

How smart are they?????

Did you hear about the demonstrator who tried to blow up a school bus? He burned his lips on the exhaust pipe.:D

Protesters just want publicity. If and I am saying IF I didn't agree on the war I wouldn't be in the streets wasting my time. Hello, like everybody is going to stop dropping the bombs that instant because YOU are picketing and protesting. Morons.

I say the media just quits covering these guys so they don't get the recognition they are dying for.

I love the young 18 year olds. They were still on the nipple 12 years ago when we were in Kuwait, but they sure seem to have all the answers and sure have good ones in thier interviews.

The government is going to do what they have to. If it was up to "we the people" there would have been a vote on this. I'll just support the troops and hope Bush knows what he is doing.

Protesters: Head on back down to the coffee shops and talk about the fictitious world you all live in.