You can type here any text you want

pulled her out and cleaned her up..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nordy racer

GNpics006.jpg

GNpics004.jpg

GNpics019.jpg

GNpics007.jpg

GNpics020.jpg

GNpics015.jpg

GNpics011.jpg

GNpics027.jpg

GNpics030.jpg

Nice 9 sec ride you got there. I just read your article in GMHTP's Street heat section, nice job!! And thanks for sharing...

nice 9 second ride. did i miss something you hit the 9's?

i know you where almost there just didnt hear that you hit it yet. good luck as its there everyone knows it. also you going to make it to the WCN this year?

i know you where almost there just didnt hear that you hit it yet. good luck as its there everyone knows it. just wondering. also you going to make it to the WCN this year?

yep, it's all luck on that damn 60ft times out here in Socal..

anyway, yes i should be able to make it this year too for the WCN :D .. thats why i'm trying to get this car in the mid to high 9s out here, so when we come out there i know that track will hook :biggrin: .. hopefully this time i will not break anything like last year :mad: ..

Badass ride! Thanks for sharing pics and make sure you get us some video when you get that 9 sec timeslip:cool:

Badass ride! Thanks for sharing pics and make sure you get us some video when you get that 9 sec timeslip:cool:

will do, i have a group of friends coming up so i know someone will catch it on video :)..

thanks for the comment :)

agree

i will be there also and i hope i dont break like last year as well. lifted a head and come out the next mourning with a freeze plug leaking in the back of the block. im hoping to knock a full second off my time this year. the car should be in the 11's for sure. zimmerman's has my motor and they just started working on it. should be in the car in september. didnt build this motor all the way as i want to do one later but this is the setup not sure what she will take.

109 Block
2 Built Caps (centers)
CP Pistons
Stock Crank
Stock Rods
Balanced
Nick Micale Max Hi Flow Heads
206/206 Cam
TA-54 Turbo

sounds like a great set-up, she should move down the track :)

looking forward on seeing it run..

we will see same setup has gone 11.5* with a smaller turbo.

o and about your car i would say looks nice but over here in the UAE they have almost every picture block so i cant see them. But i know its a nice car. you get the back quarters painted?

o and about your car i would say looks nice but over here in the UAE they have almost every picture block so i cant see them. But i know its a nice car. you get the back quarters painted?

yea it's all painted up.. right after last years WCN, that monday it went in and got painted..

139mph is a 9 sec slip speed, but the 60ft wasn't there :mad: .. This friday i should see the 9's i hope..

Nice car, love the t-tops. I ran a string of 10.00 passes b4 the magical single digits. its gonna feel very nice when you do it:smile:

Back