You can type here any text you want

Pulling out someones FAST Program

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
I had a friends car over and I was trying to log into his program and see what he had with my Laptop.
Is their a way to do that with the Classic FAST?

Thanks

Yes. Load the software on your laptop, then go to communication and connect

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

no. just look at the settings and tables
if you want to load it to your laptop
goto file>save all tables .... and then save it

to see the contents offline ,
just start ccom wp on your computer and then got file>read all tables..... find the file and open it

I did that. But the File was not there.

Sent from my LG-P705g using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

were you connected to the fast box , not just plugged up but connected as in able to see the various tables and parameters
......\
when you say file was not there do you mean --you couldnt find it on your laptop-?
if so when you save it look to see what folder its saving it to ,
when you go to load it into ccomWP you may have to browse to see where it went , it should have gone to the GCT folder under whatever name you gave it

and on classic fast read datalogger is for getting a stored run out of an external data logger , its not for seeing the program tables and parameters

if you click help>contents.... at top of ccom wp it will bring up a full detailed instruction manual that you should be able to follow

Ya!! I was connected. I can try again when he comes back. I will try different things.

Back