Pump gas E.T

justin7t

Mine pump 15.2 on 100 octane14.4 with alot of exhaust leak,little injectors and a MAF and pegs a 200.

ran time in sig with 92 and between 15-16 on stock turbo, inj computer, no chip? think it has alittle more in it to its not tuned very well

12.91@110.3MPH 91 octane, street tire (non drag radial), and no alky. Probably could've gone faster with more than 2 runs but my catalytic convertor came apart and was causing slow spool and boost was falling off. That was nearly 4 years ago and I have yet to take it to the track with the new combo and racegas.

Damm !! I should be 14;s with my mods on pump but I am not :( It has to be exhaust leaks. With stock turbo and AC delco fuel pump I went 14.30 105-110 octane though. Now that I have upgraded the fuel system and bigger turbo the car runs the about the same something is wrong The only thing I can think of is exaust leaks (cant get more than 2-3 off the line) and I DID NOT UPGRADE THE INJECTORS I have tomco #30 green stripe for my bigger turbo. IN about 2 months I should have it running good I hope . I have ignition problems right noW the car wont start. So I have to fix that then push my turbo down more in my adapter adn replace my header gaskets. THen if it dont get into 14.0 on pump or 13.50 race I still wont give up just yet I will buy the NEW HOT AIR INTAKE. If that dont work my car will be in the auto trader http://community.webshots.com/user/justin7t

I would replace the passenger side exhaust header and everything behind it with with high flow exhaust pipes and muffler including CAT. This will relive alot of back pressure. This will help alot at low cost. I will warn you up front- Larger turbos require the right upgrade with respect to injectors,fuel pump, hot wire kit, adj fuel pressure regulator. If not, you may get knock and blow the engine up. Also, don't buy an adjustable waste gate actuator unless you are an experencied mechanic on this type of car. I made the mistake and it cost me the price of a new motor after only 8,000 miles on the other new motor. Good luck brad

the small poston cam (204 - 204 ) i think and it shifts at 4,500, car has no top end at all with this turbo all grunt out of the hole

what boost are you running? i was running mid 14's at 15 psi. i turned up the boost to 19 psi and i have a very noticable increase in power. on 93 octane with no knock

About 100 octane 18lbs of boost kcock of 6.5 14.4 e.t 93 MPH.(Exhaust leaks,turbo to intake adapter might be leaking because it is not push down enough, MAF pegged out at 215 ONLY #30 INJECTORS:(