You can type here any text you want

Pushing up the power

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sweetguysGN87

Just wanted some help of wat i could do to push up the HP in my 87 grand national. Where should i start. The engine was mill .030 bigger pistions an other mods only 800 on the engine,, An Wat website is best to buy parts. I really am looking to push the power up in the 700's

thank you hope to hear from someone

"I really am looking to push the power up in the 700's"
Buy a stage engine, already done.

Just wanted some help of wat i could do to push up the HP in my 87 grand national. Where should i start. The engine was mill .030 bigger pistions an other mods only 800 on the engine,, An Wat website is best to buy parts. I really am looking to push the power up in the 700's

thank you hope to hear from someone

You are going to need to spend a lot of $ and really need a purpose built engine. Its not a bolt on deal. Id search out an engine that a reputable builder has done as Chuck suggested. Way cheaper and no wasted $ on trial and error. Plan on spending another $4000+ on engine management and fuel delivery. Not to mention the $ that will need to be spent on the rest of the car to withstand the power. Plan on $15k at least to do it reliably

Back