Quality Car Cover

Hedge

Looking for suggestions for a quality car cover. Just spent about $5k getting my car repainted really nice and I didn't know anything about car covers so I bought one from Kirbans because everything else I have ever purchased from them was good. Unfortunately this car cover is putting little scratches on my new paint. A buddy of my new door with an old vet got a cover for his and it is much nicer than mine. Nice felt on the inside etc. So before I have the scratches buffed out I want to buy a new cover for it. Any suggestions out there?

Looking for suggestions for a quality car cover. Just spent about $5k getting my car repainted really nice and I didn't know anything about car covers so I bought one from Kirbans because everything else I have ever purchased from them was good. Unfortunately this car cover is putting little scratches on my new paint. A buddy of my new door with an old vet got a cover for his and it is much nicer than mine. Nice felt on the inside etc. So before I have the scratches buffed out I want to buy a new cover for it. Any suggestions out there?

California Car Cover, Had many and they are awesome. Good ones cost $200-$500.

Which one are you using? I'm not all that concerned with dings or outside issues as the car is already garage stored. I just want to make sure it has a super soft inside so the cover itself doesn't damage it :( Thanks for the recommendation. Little pic of my baby :)

17262_212908220731_575560731_3084285_3157167_n.jpg

X2 on the California Car Cover I have one for every car. They even have ears for the mirrors, and hood ornaments. A little expensive, but just like anything decent , your gonna have to pay.