You can type here any text you want

Questiion about TTA For sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

J Speak

I found an 89 TTa Theft recovery, clean title with 33,000 mile. It was has no interior except dash and components. Car was painted primer over stock paint. Basicly needs paint and interior. Is 8,000 too much. runs great no rust. Thanks Justin

Depends on a lot of factors..if its a theft recovery..shouldnt have a clean title...unless it wasnt insured?

An interior will be hard to find complete..may need to buy a GTA just to get what you need. Rear seats are TTA specific. All the other stuff is GTA stuff.

Paint will also be a big problem..if you want it to be worth anything.

Your call..I wouldnt..I would rather pay 12-13k for a similar car not needing the headache...unless you own a body shop and have a lead on an interior.

This sounds like a car around Cleveland that I called about a little less than a year ago. The fellow I spoke to didn't seem real pleasant. Like Razor said, unless you can locate an interior cheap, by the time you drop $2,500 - 3,000 on correct interior, $700 on emblems, plus paint etc., you'll be upside down in this car. JMO. If its the same car the guy told me it was "going to the body shop" to buff the primer off. Guess it didn't work too well;). Still, it would be nice to see someone resurrect it.

Back