You can type here any text you want

question about turbo tweak chips

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

berserker6

Assistant to the regional manager
i have an alky chip from TT and was wondering if i were to drop the timing 4 degrees in all gears does it become a non-alky chip? the reason for my question is im troubleshooting a knock issue and want to start back at square one. ie: low boost and no alky. or will there be fueling issues?

The alky chips reduce fueling at the top end, not a good thing with alky off. You may be ok until 10-13 psi if you up the fuel settings, better just to get ERic to make you a normal chip, its much safer and if you explain your situation, he could cut you a deal I',m sure.

The alky chips reduce fueling at the top end, not a good thing with alky off. You may be ok until 10-13 psi if you up the fuel settings, better just to get ERic to make you a normal chip, its much safer and if you explain your situation, he could cut you a deal I',m sure.

Good advice.
I wanted to run an alky chip with race gas only and my buddy talked me into getting a new chip because of fueling.

Back