Question for Craig/Lance/others about EDIS on a Syclone & Gn

stage II TR

Loves da Boost!!!!
Hey Craig/Lance/others,

I read the archives before I posted this and I tried to submit my Q's on FAST.com, but the email function isn't work. We'll here goes:

I'm interested in converting my FAST boxes on my Sy and Gn to Edis. Can someone tell me what components I'd need to buy and what changes I'd need to make? I'm goin to do my GN first, then my Sy. Do I just need the Edis boxes? Will I need to send my FAST in to be converted? I've been told all I need is the box and 6 LS1 coils. Is that it? How much are the boxes and other things I need too? Any help would be appreciated. Both my FASTS are bank to bank with the GN one set up for DIS and the Sy one for HEI. I saw bruces posts and Dean77 about how to setup EDIs once you have it, but I first need to know what parts I need. TIA

Originally posted by stage II TR
Hey Craig/Lance/others,

I read the archives before I posted this and I tried to submit my Q's on FAST.com, but the email function isn't work. We'll here goes:

I'm interested in converting my FAST boxes on my Sy and Gn to Edis. Can someone tell me what components I'd need to buy and what changes I'd need to make? I'm goin to do my GN first, then my Sy. Do I just need the Edis boxes? Will I need to send my FAST in to be converted? I've been told all I need is the box and 6 LS1 coils. Is that it? How much are the boxes and other things I need too? Any help would be appreciated. Both my FASTS are bank to bank with the GN one set up for DIS and the Sy one for HEI. I saw bruces posts and Dean77 about how to setup EDIs once you have it, but I first need to know what parts I need. TIA

You need the eDIST, then some coils, plug wires (they are different then normal ones), and coil connectors.
Doing the harness is time consuming.
Keep the two grounds seperate, and the one should share a direct ground with the ecm, and the other a real good ground with the battery.
Then enjoy........