You can type here any text you want

Question for Razor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1BADDAM

Venomous Snake Handler
J,

Are you still running a Greddy Profec B II ? Thoughts / Opinions ?

Thinking of getting this unit as I have boost creep issues, especially
on the higher end +24#'s. I've hogged out and radiused the wastegate hole, still stock puck size though, didn't help much.

With the feedback, I ASSume my problem with be corrected, plus from what
I've read, the gain feature ? can help with traction issues, using the finicky drag radials. TIA

Man I tell ya.. I like the way it works. For the money, its hard to beat. There isnt another boost controller with feedback for that price.

Our cars have that problem from factory, that is why scaling is done inside the chip when it hits third gear.

To answer your questions.. yes to all of them. Some cars respond better to it than others. Its like this.. you buy and install it.. use it.. if you dont like it.. resell it. Its return of what you buy it for/sell it.. is tremendous. Look on Ebay for it.

Bet you wont take it off ;)

For good instructions, www.greddy.com.... and only buy the profec B spec II. It has the 4 bar sensor built in. Approx 280-300 last time I checked.

HTH

J,

Thanks, for the info. Just got one off Ebay 280 shipped. :wink:

1BADDAM said:
J,

Thanks, for the info. Just got one off Ebay 280 shipped. :wink:

10-4

I cut my lower dash panel and mounted mine underneath the dash cluster lip. In front of my right knee. Can see it through the steering wheel. Mounted the valve on my VC bolt.

Zip tie all the hoses

Becase on the 17th of march This year I ordered one on e-bay with a buy it now. I was sending them messages and called a couple times and couldn't get a hold of them. When I finally did on Friday the 31st they told me it was back ordered from Japan. They are selling stuff they don't even have in stock. Real nice guys huh

Razor said:
10-4

I cut my lower dash panel and mounted mine underneath the dash cluster lip. In front of my right knee. Can see it through the steering wheel. Mounted the valve on my VC bolt.

Zip tie all the hoses

Got pics :D --------> Crowsey18@msn.com

Roger that on zip ties, vacuum lines don't like 30 psi ;)

Off topic - Turbo & Hi-tech mag. June 06 pg. 80 (or so), shows a pic of your
alky pump, with a big "alkycontrol.com" sticker on it, yet they don't give
you props. :confused: Thought you should know if you didn't already.

I'll se if I can snap a pix latter today..

Yeah I just heard about that.. but hey.. i'll take any exposure I can get for free :) Whether mentioned or not.. I probably get more with a picture than a small blurb :) .. whats that old saying.. a picture is worth a thousand words :)

A lot of cars with meth injection making the mags.. most of the time, due to shops offering the systems, I dont get any press. So the shops can get the calls and make the $$$.

Back