You can type here any text you want

Question of the Day??????????????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

USMC_Turbo6

Has anyone ever taken a chevy 4.3 vortec engine reg or stroker and put it an a GN. I thank that would be very nasty:eek: if it can be done:rolleyes:

Plenty of Syclone & Typhoons drilled/modified for Vortec heads running around. Seems like I'd either stick with the '109 or a Stage-2 if keeping a V6 in the G-body. Otherwise, if you're going to spend the money for a non-Buick V6 swap might as well add two cylinders to the mix...

K.

Are you talking about the 275hp 4.3 ? or early 4.3? I could be wrong not sure.

It would be nice tho a turbo 4.3 in a TR with the 700R4 or other hooked up to it.

Just, lets say you want to do a TR starting with a NA regal or something just have a 4.3 laying around I don't know, for the hell of it. I think most of us do things just for the hell of it and that's how we find NEW things.

Just, lets say you want to do a TR starting with a NA regal or something just have a 4.3 laying around I don't know, for the hell of it. I think most of us do things just for the hell of it and that's how we find NEW things.

well give it a whirl and let us know how it works ?? making one "nasty" ..get a big wallet :p

Just something that came across mind in the other day. Looking at the nelson racing video of the twin turbo 4.3. That when into a Typhoon

Just an ideal not going to do it, but never say never right. My Dad seem to think it's a good ideal. But think about it guy where saying the samething about the 4.1 right????

Production 4.3 sucks. Vortex or not. The 4l60 is no gem for a high torque application either.

engine

buy a NASCAR chevrolet v-6 and convert to fuel inj, that is what i would do if i wanted to switch from buick engines,
good luck oc,

just go the ls route hell a stock 5.3l truck engine can handle a lot of power ..........

more than the average GN needs in the street.

BTW those engines are cheap and plentiful in the bone yards.

Back