question on a girls looks

I can't believe you asked such a question. Are you real? Dirtbag.

The biggest mistake this poor girl could make is to marry you.

I noticed "keywords" in your description, and it was "family is rich", "drives a Lexus." If you really were interested in her as a human being, you wouldn't even have noticed this, nor posted such an assine question. Why don't you print this whole discussion out and show it to her? Really. And see what she would think of a guy who thinks like you do. Jeez. I mean it, show it to her.

A man really knows when he's met the right woman, and the major way he would know is to have not ever written what you have written here at all.

We really know a soulmate when we meet them.

You have such a pretty high opinion of yourself by the way you talk. I hope this girl has brains, as so far, you're no match for her.

Bruce '87 Grand National

This thread makes me think of an old TB.com member named BGrule. Anyone remember him? His posts were so entertaining and would crack you up. He'd ask, "If my car peels out, do you think that girl might like me more?" Members had a field day with him just like with this one. Anyway, I digress......... Carry on. :tongue:

What's so wrong about judging a girl by her weight and looks. Girls do the same to guys all the time. Some guys here really put the pu**y on a pedestal.