Questions

Snuffy

Hey Everyone, I'm new to the list, still trying to find out exactly how to use everything. Me and my uncle have 2 Buicks, and were wondering if there gonna have another meeting at Farmington in November or anywere else, we have one GN that's never been on the strip before, it's been sitting in a shelter for over 2 years, lol. We think it should run high 6's in an 1/8th, the other used to run in the 6's at Farmington years ago, although we didn't own it then, we just heard that it did, some of you all might have saw it then, it's a Rose T-Type. Turk Bates used to own it a few years ago, but it wasn't as fast then as it was previous to him owning it. We're gonna have to get the GN tuned, we bought it 2 1/2 years ago from a friend of mine, Tim Brown who races modifieds at Bowman Gray Stadium. He ordered all the stuff for it at Turbo Tune in Greensboro, and Mark there cut a chip for him, but it was never tuned. I saw on some post that some people don't like Turbo Tune, I don't know much about it, is there something I should know before I take my car down there? Hope to see some of you soon.

Thanks,
Jason

Jason,

Keep an eye out on the post below about the Buick/Sy/Ty 5th Annual Gathering.

K.