You can type here any text you want

quick question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
one of my buddies at work gave me an m90 supercharger from a gm powered 3800 series motor. once i out grew my honda stage i vowed not to go back to a fwd drive car again. so with that said...its a shame to let a a supercharger go to waste so ive been thinking about getting a regal limited an putting the supercharger on that. i know theres gonna be a lot of fab work to get the supercharger to physically fit in a g body. are the heads on the 3800 series gm motor compatible with the old school 3.8L gm engine.

To put it in a one word answer, um.....no. The series II is an on center block and there's no intake for off center block with series II heads sadly. You could use a 3800 from a camaro and some one did do a conversion into a regal and it runs like a raped ape. Pain to make a harness but it's the only option. Sorry.

thanks for the response. i kinda figured it wouldnt. i was over at 3800pro.com and did some reading...yup its a lost cause but i did see a cutlass with a 3800 from a camaro that was supercharged.

heres a pic looks hella cool tho!!!

L67cutlass_78.jpg

Back