You can type here any text you want

Quickest GNX?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by SinistrV6
Anyone ever seen a REAL GNX modified for racing? Real GNX's only. No clones.

i heard of someone taking an actual GNX into the 9's with a stage II motor...i think he kept the original suspension...nice hack job on a potential 40k dollar car:rolleyes:

I've heard of a GNX somewhere in my area w/ a twin turbo SBC. License plate reads 'X does 9" i think. Another classic ruined by Chevy.

Have not seen the car in a while,but Buddy Cox had a real 8sec GNX.

seen a stage 2 gnx with a t 88 supposedly in the 9's and it looks completly stock. had over 200 000 miles on it but still has the original motor. definatly a sweet car.

Buddy Cox went in the 8.0 range last time I heard.
Might be in the 7s by now who knows.
I don't hear much from the east coast duttweiler guys

-Buddy Cox
-Barry Walker
-Alvin Isokawitz sorry about the spelling!!!

Suposedly theres one thats tubbed out and got some sort of hairy motor in it in my area... It was a theft recovery though but a real GNX... Ive never seen it to confirm...

To my knowledge, Buddy Cox from Salisbury, MD has the only real GNX ( #187 ) that has been modified for racing. I'm not sure how fast he went, but I think in the 8's...

That's all I know...it's been a while since I've heard anything about him though...Don't know if he still has it???....

'bye...Claude :)

Buddy Cox has gone 8.09 @ 171 according to the BGNRA Web Site. It may have gone faster than that.

Back