Race gas at the turn of a switch?

What happens when that runs out?
Your motor stops running and you can start it again w/out a rebuild.;)

You can only afford 5 gallons at a time of that stuff.
Until I get my 55 gal drum

Alky. is only used when you need it, under boost not wasted like race gas, great for people that actually drive their cars.
Read his post...He wants RGOD....Race Gas On Demand, and you can see GOD in there because C16 is as close to GOD as our cars will ever see.;)

I'm gonna try slipping your car some Jack Daniels at the track rental, it drives like its drunk...and get some slicks!!!

I already replied to his post knuclehead.

Race gas is for people that have garages, and know how to use them. ;)

Slicks ain't street trim. ET Streets is. :cool:

D.O.A. is Driving on Alky. no other way to fly on the street.

Going out to pick up some Chinese too, knowing it will still be hot when I get home, unlike some who have to drive a Dodge. ;)

BUICK power. :)

Going out to pick up some Chinese too, knowing it will still be hot when I get home, unlike some who have to drive a Dodge.

I just called Whitney garden and told them you make fun of Chinese people.:D

Originally posted by gokada
I've seen someone with a dual system. He used an aux. fuel cell with an intank pump. He also had all the plumbing done with ball valves. Don't know how well it worked but it sure looked great.:)
Nice system:cool: Why did he do this? So he gets 100% C-16 (not diluted with the gas left in the bottom of the tank) So octane is higher & consistent. And you only use what you need,(can save C-16 for next weekend & be 100% C-16) So you have higher octane & save $$$ on C-16 in the long run with a daily driver.:)

extra fuel

I know of a car on the street and saw another car in a magazine run a 2-3 gal cell in the front with a pump for adding high octane fuel for N2O. Very short lines and the pump doesn't have to push nearly as hard as the rear. Just an idea they were both very fast race/street cars

pumps not needing to be valved, but the return line still does

Huh? The return line is currently not valved, other than the regulator that is already in it. But there is no separate valve required. If you tee two pumps into the supply line, there will only be one return (and one regulator), like it is currently. Or are you suggesting two regulators and two return lines?

Where does the C16 return to? The stock tank or the C16 fuel cell?

You need valves on the return line to send each type of fuel back to the proper tank with one return line.

As far as I can see how it would work....

Scott the fried cat was good last night, I did wonder why they looked at me funny. ;)

Dodge boy. :D

I think what he is saying is that if you use the standard fuel return line that in a very short while all youre race gas would be pumped into the stock fuel tank and diluted by regular gas

Also leaving the race gas tank empty.So you have to make some type of return setup using a valve that would port it back to the race tank instead of the regular fuel tank.

My old company makes the fuel switching valve for Ford trucks and tons of other applications (marine, diesel, etc). Here are some specs:

"For fuel-injected systems operating up to 65 psi. Designed to prevent returning fuel to incorrect tank. Weatherproof fiberglass-reinforced nylon valve body. Valve grounds to frame. Meets or exceeds DOT standards. Fits 3/8" I.D. fuel hose. Recommended fuse: 10 amps. Can be wired so original dash gauge indicates fuel level in either tank. Includes: switch, faceplate, wiring connector, instructions. Hoses not included—order separately. 2 styles: 3- or 6- port. 6-port valve required on vehicles with 3 lines attached to fuel pump. For 12-volt systems."

JC Whitney is the retail outlet: http://www.jcwhitney.com/item.jhtml?ITEMID=4660&BQ=sc

I don't remember how much pressure is lost going through the valve, I don't think it was a whole lot but I would use a hood mounted gauge to test it.

The valve switches the return line too.

Good luck,

Mark F. 87 GN 11.9 @ 115