You can type here any text you want

Raced a Grand National 2 days ago.....

• Thread starter Thread starter MitchelDavidson
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MitchelDavidson

And boy, I am sorry I did.

I was at a gas station filling up the Vette when a GN pulls up. I go over to talk to him and I said "I bet I can smoke you just in first gear!" The guy laughed and said "lets find out". Well we pull up to a industral park and went at it.

The first race was from a roll at 20mph and that bastard had 3 car lenghts on me at 100mph! The second race was from a dead stop. I got great traction and pulled 2 car lengths on him right away but caught up and started pulling on me bad :(

The guys said he didn't have any major mods either! This sucks.....

I'm confused???

So let me get this straight... One minute your bashing GNs and now u lost to a GN and are giving them props??? BTW, are u sure your the same Mitchell from the Corvette Forum... Just curious cause quite honestly I think your a TROLL who made some very stupid comments not knowing what the hell a GN is, and now your trying to make up for it... Sound about right:D If u really raced and lost to a GN and your not a TROLL and u are the "real" MitchellDavidson (which I doubt) I'm glad you've seen the light;)

You should also post your lost on the CorvetteForum... Very fishy if u ask me, although, I know your Vette would lose to most GNs!!! Have a nice day whoever u are:confused:

now wait is this the carbed c4 or the FI c4 or did that slip your mind too. wait i know... you drive a fiero not a vette thoes flip up lights become confusing i know. let me ask you i mean at the age of 97 and all when the gn blew your doors off did he take your teeth too?

hmmmm..........

I am thinking about selling the Vette now and get a Grand National instead. What do you guys think?

How much do Grand Nationals in very good condition run these days? :)

yup

yup defintaly a 7 yearold troll that has nothing better to do.

A little advise: If you're going to be a good troll and convince people you're the same person from corvetteforums, spell your name right. Mitchell, not Mitchel. Have fun. :)

:()

To answer cool 84's stupid observation, the turbobuick.com forums allow a max of 15 characters for the username. Therefore it would be impossible to use the name "Mitchell".

Ok fag, if you're the "real" Mitchell Davidson, you know Jim in Bakersfield. Name off some of the other regulars around here. What's the name of the racing team Jim is in? Bet you can't answer any of them. Where are the streetraces held at? Name some of the faster cars from around here. BTW, if you by some miracle you are the real deal which you aren't, you've earned a race with me.

cool dont even spool and give his "vette" a 5 car head start then go about 1/4 throtle and still walk on him

cool i see the deal now he's down with then crabby azz vettes ...what a waste

i'll go with any of em from 70 ..on my 16's and you wont get far enough ahead in aturn for me not to catch you like your in reverse.

hope it dont smoke the tires too bad from that roll...:D

"Ok fag, if you're the "real" Mitchell Davidson, you know Jim in Bakersfield. Name off some of the other regulars around here. What's the name of the racing team Jim is in? Bet you can't answer any of them. Where are the streetraces held at? Name some of the faster cars from around here. BTW, if you by some miracle you are the real deal which you aren't, you've earned a race with me. "

Hmmm......So why am I a fag? Are you insecure about your manhood? Is that why you are making these insane remarks at me? Whats next.......you gonna start throwing out racial slurs too?

BTW...My name is MitchelDavidson, not Mitchell Davidson. I never said I was Mitchell. Try to get that throw your thick head.

Kinda funny the Mitchell Davidson from Stockton on Corvetteforum has two "L"s. Did you misspell your name over there? Thanks for answering my questions, actually you did answer any questions I had by not answering. You aren't Mitchell and you aren't from around here and I will never get to race you so I'm done with this topic. Have a nice day.

ok guys your gonna make him cry. i think we should all just pay for him to come out our way with his C4 and then when we beet him he has to pay us dubble back now thats a idea.

LOL

"Kinda funny the Mitchell Davidson from Stockton on Corvetteforum has two "L"s. Did you misspell your name over there? Thanks for answering my questions, actually you did answer any questions I had by not answering. You aren't Mitchell and you aren't from around here and I will never get to race you so I'm done with this topic."

I'm not "Mitchell", Im MitchelDavidson. I never said I was Mitchell Davidson. You can't read to well huh? I never said I lived around you. You around assuming I did.

"ok guys your gonna make him cry."

Hmm....how do you figure? You guys are the ones "marking out" to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back