Racetronix and there customer service

roro1

Im fairly new to the turbo buick world,and all the questions i have asked on this board the members have been great,but im thinking about buying a new fuel sending unit and i have emailed racetronix a few times with questions and there replys have been im my opinion rude,basicly telling me to READ THE AD! There product looks nice but no they have bad customer service
i have read there other posts here and it sounds like they dont really care if you buy there product or not! (thats how we roll) is what one of there replys where to another member of the board. any input?

Im fairly new to the turbo buick world,and all the questions i have asked on this board the members have been great,but im thinking about buying a new fuel sending unit and i have emailed racetronix a few times with questions and there replys have been im my opinion rude,basicly telling me to READ THE AD! There product looks nice but no they have bad customer service
i have read there other posts here and it sounds like they dont really care if you buy there product or not! (thats how we roll) is what one of there replys where to another member of the board. any input?

If you require personalized service and prefer dealing with someone over the phone we highly recommend you make your purchase through a dealer. Since you are new to the Buick community it would be in your best interest to establish a relationship with a Buick parts retailer who can provide you guidance.

dido !!!!!!

Every vendor is different. Racetronix makes good stuff, but they may not staff properly for direct sales. Pay to buy through another vendor. We are limited in our choices with a niche car like this. That being said, many big vendors have fallen by the wayside but most of the current ones are pretty darn good if you ask me. I've had great service from EVERYONE in my sig. Remember though that everyone gets busy from time to time and most have other "real" jobs.

Our focus here is design, manufacturing and distribution. We are not set up for retail sales. All retail is web based only. This is the way it has been since we started and will be for the foreseeable future. We get 100’s of e-mails every day. We try to answer as many as possible. We will regularly direct customers to our dealers who have the time to get more involved with their customer’s projects and can better respond to detailed questions.

I've never had a problem with them. If I asked a tech question about one of their parts it was quick and to the point. Which is what I was hoping for. Just a quick reply with an informative to the point answer.