You can type here any text you want

Racetronix

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dynoman

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Just looking for some info on my order I placed on Dec, 1st & why am I still in the queue for moderator approval for over a month ?? You got my $1131.51 for goods not received yet , and all I get is "FLK-G7B1 in production." for a response, on 12/20/13. My wife was skeptical about the "no phone number thing", but told her it's OK I've purchased parts from them before . I hope I wasn't wrong .....This is my Birthday & Christmas present !! Hope to hear from someone from Racetronix soon. Thanks Sam

Did it... More than once. I think they are getting my email & my wife's email mixed on the order because she bought it for me but I registered on their forum. I just want my parts or at least some info on when I'll get them.

Just looking for some info on my order I placed on Dec, 1st & why am I still in the queue for moderator approval for over a month ?? You got my $1131.51 for goods not received yet , and all I get is "FLK-G7B1 in production." for a response, on 12/20/13. My wife was skeptical about the "no phone number thing", but told her it's OK I've purchased parts from them before . I hope I wasn't wrong .....This is my Birthday & Christmas present !! Hope to hear from someone from Racetronix soon. Thanks Sam

FLK-G7B1 now available.
DFPS-G7340AN in testing ETA next week
FPWH-021HD in production ETA next week

When registering on our support forum please make sure we can confirm your purchase by using the same credentials or referencing a purchase document.

Thank you!

Thank you for the quick response

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back