Radiator Help

Twil

Welcome to the DarkSide
Another Question Guys (and Gals),

I noticed that my radiator has a small leak (it is green only on the driver's side near where the core connects to the end cap). Looks like it was leaking there for a while. I would like to upgrade/repalce with a better unit. I went to he local auto store and order a HD cooling unit - but it was too short. My stock rad. ie 26.5" core but the one that arrived was 23". Need a new rad. I could repair my stocker but I have upgraded everything else - Why stop NOW !!!

How about the 3 core CAS unit??

How many rows should get??

Have any new designs been proven to be better than stock??

Also, I have the Ram Chargers dual fan setup waiting to go in.

Brandon

Just order the HE 3 row core from CAS or Nick Micale & either have them do the install on your stock end tanks or take it to a local rad shop for the install.

Doug C.

I just installed a CAS HE 3 row radiator core. I had CAS install the tanks as well. The quality is good, cooling is alot better than when I had the stock unit.

Thanks for the help. I will go with the CAS unit - sounds like just what I am looking for. Anyone have a price for a complete radiator w/ core and end tanks (caps) ??

I think I was told $220 about a month ago for this unit complete ($140 for just the core) Does this sound correct??

Brandon

Yes that is correct. $220 for the complete unit. Tony requires you to return your old radiator as a core charge. Give him a call early in the AM as he his sometimes hard to get in contact with. He will give you all the details.