Radio blinks when volume is loud

PNYKLR

Howdy all any ideas why the radio would blink when I put the radio loud linda blinks to the beat - not cool :(

I have a Kenwood radio with the wiring harness adapter I didnt cut any wires or anything Any ideas???

Chris
99 Galant v6
87 GN
87 T-Type(The Problem Child)

????

Might be a bad ground or ground related. Rechecked the harness connections? Any pins bent in the plug?:confused:

?

hey, are you running just speakers off the deck or do you have, an amp powering subs..I know cheaper decks are knowsn to dim with the bass. A good example are the cheap Wal-Mart Pioneers, well the older ones anyway that had the green display....
:cool:

radio

I have a Kenwood radio was new when i put it in and new kenwood front and rear speakers all good **** no crap :D

Chris

I have seen decks do that with a weak battery with head unit deck power or external amplifier power. Depending on how many amps you amplifier is drawing, it can cause this but could be 1 of many possibilities.

radio

I dont have an amp in my car just the radio and the speakers thats what i cant figure out

Chris

99 Galant v6
87 GN
87 TTYpe

Re: radio

Originally posted by PNYKLR
I dont have an amp in my car just the radio and the speakers thats what i cant figure out

Since it has built in power, the deck still draws alot of current at full throttle to power your drivers so I really wouldnt worry about the illumination dimming. Just my .03 cents.

are the pioneers they sell at walmart cheaper made than the ones at say best buy? what is the differences?

Originally posted by buicklover
are the pioneers they sell at walmart cheaper made than the ones at say best buy? what is the differences?

Its Eighty2Regal under another name (yes I checked it out). You have been banned and I know you are posting under this name. This user name is going to be banned also. You have been warned and you still pursist. Stop the game playing Bill, this forum is for serious and mature members.