You can type here any text you want

radio help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MadMike87

buzzin 1/2 dozzen
i know this is the wrong place to post this but i need help. and i think more people read over here. so lets start off by saying im trying to install a radio in my 87 gn i was told that the radio i bought was and 87 eq so it would go right in but i just go a chance to get my orignal non eq radio out and started to look at the eq that i would be putting in turns out that the eq is from a 1991. and the wiring harnesses dont match so i tryed to color match with the harness attached to the eq but some of the wires dont match up either. so if any of you could help that would be great. i didnt really want to cut the wires but i might have to too get this to work. please help.

thanks again
Mike

if pic.s would help let me know and i will send them to you.

GM makes an adapter harness so that you can use a 21 pin radio in place of the 12 pin. GM part #16140051.

:D thanks now i dont have to cut the harness and this will let me put it right in and i wont have to do any thing else right?

Back