You can type here any text you want

Radius Pushrods Needed?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eticket

Stage II off center GN1's T&D 2 rocker per cylinder rockers.

1.65/1.60's.. are radius cut pushrods necessary?

I order a set already, but the vendor didn't send me the radius cut set I ordered. He said it probably isn't necessary, but if I really wanted them it would be a couple of bucks more.

In looking at the old pushrods' wear pattern, it doesn't look like we do need the radius.

Thanks for the input.
John

I think you "should" have the 240 deg ball end for the T&D rocker side. Especially if that is what you ordered :) What length did you wind up with? Have you checked that it's right too, in case you need to replace them?

TurboTR

Todd,

I didn't pay extra for the radiused end.. so they didn't over charge me or anything.. I guess he just didn't realize that I really wanted them and didn't quote me for them either.

They are 9.000... what i need.. they are well marked and look nice too.

I visually check the valve train as much as I could.. seems like they could work.. I may call champion tomorrow to see what they think.

Thanks,
John

Hmm, 9.00 is the length of the Manton ones that I have for sale ;)

TurboTR

Yes Mr. Todd.. I saw that, but I didn't necessarily need the tapered ones and they made me a good deal on it while buying something else.

Back