You can type here any text you want

Ran into a new Ferrari and Viper last night.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cool 84

Got hotair?
I'm driving home tonight with two people in the car, one of which weighs 270lbs. We spot a Viper and Ferrari with dealership tags in the parking lot of a local club. I didn't recognize the dealership, it might've been from LA but they were from the same dealership and both looked brand new. I didn't catch what type of Ferrari it was but the Viper was definately the new bodystyle. I parked my dirt brown POS next to them and went inside. We ordered some beers and looked around for the owners. I was just sipping, of course due to the potential race. I quickly spotted three guys with the local whore at a table with the name of the dealership on one of their shirts. I leaned against the wall and pretented to drink my beer. Finally, the table stood up to leave. I motioned to my friends we were leaving. We all walked out together and fired the cars up. The girl was smiling, I think she remembered me giving her a ride in the GN a long time ago and probably knew what we were up to. My half drunk friends followed and started fighting over who got to ride along. Eventually I gave up and let them both in. I really didn't want a piece of the Viper with an extra 400lbs in the car but I figured I would take what I could get. The Viper pulled out first followed by the Ferrari. Both were turning right on a red light. The Viper took off sideways out of the parking lot. By the time the Ferrari took off, the Viper was out of sight so I set my sights on the Ferrari. We took off from the light and I let the Ferrari get a little jump so I could hit the gas a little harder than normal so hopefully he would hear the turbo whistle and bite. He looked over but didn't do anything. I stayed side by side and some guys in a truck next to us yelled something about a Ferrari and GN. The Ferrari guy kept looking over but wouldn't bite. Finally, our moment came when the light in from of us went yellow. The Ferrari downshifted, got a little jump, and that's when I hit it. It was not that close, I pulled him worse than I thought I would, easily going by him but man did his car sound good at WOT. Once I let off, he got in the right lane, most likely to turn and run so I nailed the brakes and went right too. I got next to him and this time he wouldn't look over at me. The rednecks in the truck somehow followed us and were egging us on again but the Ferrari just kept going slower and slower. I gave up and went home, wishing I could've run the Viper instead. I wish I paid more attention to what model it was but it sounded like a V8, not sure if there are any new V8 Ferraris made.

Nice kill! What mph did you let off at. Do you think he would of caught you and flew by eventually?

Don't let other peoples opinions rain on your parade. YOU outrun a Ferrari and thats all that matters. Having a few extra friends in the car to boot, that is even better!

It doesn't matter if the Ferrari is gone at 130-140, the last time I checked a dragstrip was either 1/8 or 1/4 mile long.

Oh, and by the way how much does a Ferrari cost these days? I bet its a lot more than a 1980's family car. :eek: :eek:

sixnboost said:
Don't let other peoples opinions rain on your parade. YOU outrun a Ferrari and thats all that matters. Having a few extra friends in the car to boot, that is even better!

It doesn't matter if the Ferrari is gone at 130-140, the last time I checked a dragstrip was either 1/8 or 1/4 mile long.

Oh, and by the way how much does a Ferrari cost these days? I bet its a lot more than a 1980's family car. :eek: :eek:
nicely said

It's ok. That Ferrari had no chance at anything under 150mph. I would lay any amount of money judging by the way I went by him I could walk him from a 120mph roll. Plus, I'm not in full kill mode. I roll around on drag radials, a 23 degree chip, 18psi, and 100LL. It's not exactly street trim either but it definately has more in it.

I let off near redline in third and it was getting uglier and uglier. Once I did let off, he came up on me hard so I know he was in it the whole time. I have a feeling it wouldn't have gone so well with the Viper.

awesome kill, man you get alot of street action around your area. wish we could say the same here.

Back